See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

May 14, 2010

Relaxing Friday...












(Top: American Apparel cut-off tee, Dress: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Dolce Vida sandals, Necklace: Forever 21, Earrings: Juicy Couture)

I heard it was going to be hot today so I didn't feel like wearing tight clothes. So I threw on my most comfortable outfit ever, and breezy too! Paired them with some heeled sandals so I wouldn't look too home-y. Also wore my vintage Louis Vuitton purse and my Juicy Couture earrings to add some class. I also threw over my favorite Forever21 swallow necklace because it goes with any of my outfits.

The weather was kind of perfect...it wasn't too hot or too cold. In one of my classes, though, it was hot and musty. It was pretty gross. Well, I'm just going to kick back tonight and relax. Happy Friday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. cute outfit! can't wait to see what else you post! :)

    <3 Kelly

    sourtang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is interesting and useful. Thank you for sharing. And let me share an article about health that God willing will be very useful. Thank you :)

    Masker Wajah untuk Kulit Berminyak dan Berjerawat
    Penyebab Radang Sendi dan Pengobatannya

    ReplyDelete